Old January 2nd 04, 09:11 PM
TJ

"Jim" wrote in message
Anyone know the tail nos for crashed RAF Harriers since '96? I'm doing

some
research into the area.

I know of the following crashes (but not the tail nos), although there

must
be mo

GR7s:
Nevada 99
Laarbruch 99
Another Laarbruch (99?)
Wittering 99-ish
Boston 99
Coldstream 00
Lowestoft 02

T10s:
Boscombe 01?
Wittering 03

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Air Forces Monthly backcopies will have all the relevant details. Here is a
list from the Mach III's UK Air Arm - Ian Carroll - 2002

ZD324 GR.7 Written-Off 30.10.97
ZD326 GR.7 Written-Off 04.02.99
ZD345 GR.7 Written-Off 09.07.99
ZD377 GR.7 Written-Off 09.01.97
ZD400 GR.7 Written-Off 19 or 20.05.97
ZD434 GR.7 Written-Off 18.12.98
ZD462 GR.7 Written-Off 25.11.97 - Now at RAF Cosford as ground
instructional airframe.
ZG476 GR.7 Written-Off 19.02.96
ZG532 GR.7 Written-Off 14.07.99
ZG533 GR.7 Written-Off 07.07.98
ZG856 GR.7 Written-Off 29.01.99
ZG861 GR.7 Written-Off 03.06.97
ZH654 T.10 Damaged 24.08.00 - (Wreck is now stored at Boscombe Down)
ZH655 T.10 Damaged (Cat 4) no date, but seen at St Athan Jan 02.

I'll see if I can dig out some of my old copies and have a look in the
attrition section.

TJ