Old July 30th 03, 03:07 AM
Don Parker

----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook
ROFLMAO
"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
Then I suggest you get on it, Junior!

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:21:02 -0500, "Don Parker"

wrote:

Hey that's really funny, you should be on stage Dr.... First one out of
town!!!

I know, retired, too much time on my hands, etc.......

Seriously, there is help for bi-polar disorder you know.

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:01:53 GMT, "Carl Frisk"

wrote:

Hey at least someone got the joke! I'm sure he'll find it in his

hosts
file

I've played with the beta a bit and will buy it when it comes out.

almost as much as you play with your 2 headed dildo, I would imagine.