Old November 22nd 18, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2019 XC & Jr Development Camps

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 8:33:44 PM UTC-5, Wyll Surf Air wrote:
UH in terms of an article in soaring, my friend Thomas Greenhill who was really the driving force in setting up the Jr event at Avenal is writing one (I think).

Visibility is hugely important to these efforts:
1) It lets other youth know there are,and will be,events to participate in.
2) It lets potential financial supporters know that there is a coming need.
3) It shows those that provided support that their money and time were well spent.
4) By drawing in more young people a base grows so that when the current leaders age out there a trained new young people to carry forward.
When you do a good thing, bang the drum loud and long!!!!
UH