Old February 8th 11, 01:55 AM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ21 View Post
Hi all,

I'm currently doing a project on gliders designed within the last ten years and one of the crucial aspects is knowing the mean camber profile for various lift coefficient calculations. I was wondering whether
a) Any modern gliders are using NACA type airfoils?
b) Whether anyone knows what the parabolic equation of the ASG-29 profile?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Might I suggest you ask that question under SOARING? Lots of very knowledgeable glider pilots there to potentially answer your question.

Walt