Old November 12th 04, 04:41 PM
Jerry J. Wass

Default Discovery Wings Channel ???

All Thumbs wrote:

Whatever happened to the EAA shows that were aired on Speedvision?
Was "Fom The Ground Up" shown on that channel? Seems like the EAA
could provide some programming. I always wanted a channel that would
just drive up and down the rows at Oshkosh, no commentary necessary.

You iss gehitten der nailen on der head !!(hope you miss your thumb)

I would LOVE a drive up & down the rows--even pre announced so the
builder thereof could say" I used the orange binder twine to ribstitch my
fabrick---"
Mebby allow him/her a 30 second spot---Waddyou think??