Old October 3rd 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Query about voyager aviation

Hello Mike,

Thanks a lot for your response. Actually, I am planning to join
voyager aviation for the Professional Pilot Course-Flight Instructor &
Captain in training FAA part 135
(http://www.voyageraviation.com/courses.html).

This particular course allows me to get my FAA CPL in the first year
and then build up the flying hours the next year by working at voyager
aviation as a flight instructor. So, by the end of the second year I
would be having around 1500 hours of flying and would be eligible for
appearing for the ATPL. So, what do you think about this course?
Would this course be the right platform for me to become an airline
pilot? (which is what want to be doing.)

Regards,

Sidharth.