Old February 23rd 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,alt.politics

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

"C.D.Damron" wrote in message

" Anyone here familiar with the Bush family/ Nazi connection???

Maybe someone can make a Flash animation about it

I'm not totally conversant with the hows and whys but I understand that
there is a certain connection between the Nazis and The Bush, Kennedy, and
Lindburgh families. Lindburgh however, at least partially redeemed himself,
helping P-38 units in the Pacific greatly extend their planes ranges,
increasing our air dominance. In addition, as a civilian consultant/advisor
he also shot down a Jap fighter.(The Army then immediately shipped him
home) Younger members of the other two families also served honorably and
meritoriously in WWII. I'm pretty sure the Bush and Kennedys trying to
garner Marks during the 30s may have changed their minds in the early 40s,
if not for patriotic reason, perhaps

for public relations concerns.

Harold