Old June 30th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22d27e66ec3284d098b134
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
news:MPG.22cff157d00987c898b117 @notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

"JGalban via AviationKB.com" u32749@uwe wrote in

Maxwell wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the
problem, or part of the solution. If you guy insist on
entertaining the asshole, he will always be around.

By initiating these whiney, non-aviation related threads,

you
are most
definitely part of the problem.

A pathetic and obvious attempt to get on the list....

I wonder what I have to do to get on teh lits?

As far as I can tell you merely have to poast.

Been doing that - so far no luck.

Mebbe I need to start looking for a phone booth.

I suppose he doesn't want to name himself. As if that would make some
sort of difference to the validity of his life.

^^^^

There, I fixored your poast for you

Thenkew

Bertie