Old April 1st 04, 03:16 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"SelwayKid" wrote in message
m...

How would you handle a situation where a paying passenger began to
manhandle the controls?

Briskly apply my Mag-Lite to the bridge of his nose.

What would you do if a passenger keeps interrupting you during a
single pilot IFR approach into a very busy airport?

Tell him to shut up. If he persists, I'd briskly apply my Mag-Lite to the
bridge of his nose.

What would you do if your passengers lit up their marijuana in the
back of a twin?

I'd inform them smoking is not allowed aboard my aircraft.

What would you do if the passenger was so big they kept getting in the
way of control travel?

Cease the pre-start checks.

What would you do if your passenger decided to get out of the airplane
while in flight?

Tell him it's a bad idea.