Old December 2nd 04, 08:02 PM
Paul Remde

Hi Mal,

You will probably need to do some searching to find out on which comm port
the GPS data is available. I suggest you try using the free "Crux_View.exe"
utility that is available on my GPS page to test for the PIN's GPS on comm
ports 1 through 9. If that doesn't work it may not be possible to use the
PIN's GPS.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/gps.htm

I believe pocket*StrePla cannot connect to a GPS until you install a license
file. That may be the problem.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Mal" wrote in message
It does not work on a Navman PIN it says the com port is already in use

"jorgie" wrote in message

You cold also consider XCSoar which is available for free. It is not as
sophisicated. However, it depends of what you want.

Try looking at:

jorgie
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they
fly -