Old October 27th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

Default Guillows Balsa Co. enters LSA market

OP wrote:
Actually, reading the full article and the referenced article on
"The Register" web site, I doubt he ever intended to fly the thing.
I mean... built of pine and fabric covered??? Powered by bungee
cords??? Even WAGing it from here, it wouldn't work. I think it
was more of an "Art" project, with someone else's money since it
went to an "Art Museum" after that first attempt.

I didn't think it was a serious attempt to fly either. I can't tell
from the photo if it even had control surfaces. The fact that it went
backwards I found amusing