Old January 31st 05, 11:55 AM
Bob Noel

In article C3iLd.38708$IV5.29151@attbi_s54,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Why would you want the annual done in nice weather?

Because *I'm* the one out there at the tiedown pulling panels, seats,
etc., and
it's hard to hold wrenches in temperatures like we're seeing now. I'm
absolutely
not going to be doing it in 18" of snow! It's not a whole lot of fun in
the
rain, either (but I've done it).

You're an A&P, George? Or are you saying your A&P doesn't let you do the
prep work in his shop?

Not all IA's have a shop. The first five annuals on my plane were done right
on my tie-down (I changed the annual from January to September in order
to take advantage of good fall weather - not too hot, not too cold).

--
Bob Noel
looking for a sig the lawyers will like