Old December 30th 04, 01:25 PM
Thomas Lembessis

According to my M/M:
High Pressure (Gear UP) pump puts out 2000 psi. It is turned off,
however, by a pressure switch @ 1800 +/- 100 psi.
Low Pressure (Down) is 500-800 PSI, just as your Maintenance people said.

Interesting note: The POH for my Seneca has a schematic which shows the pump
(gear up) operation as being turned off by the up-limit switches. The M/M
correctly shows the pump being shut off by the pressure switch.

Just hope that you never have to replace that pressure switch. It cost me
over 400 bucks (USED), a few years ago
"In Soo" wrote in message
I have a quick question regarding system on a piper seneca. IT is !!!

what's
the pressure on Hydraulic system when the gear is uP? and how about when

it
is going down?
I check with the Mainteneace today, they said somewhere around 600~800

PSI,
but I always thought it was somewhere around 1500s. So, if anyone knows

the
answer, great! Thanks

In Soo hwang