Old May 6th 15, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark628CA

Default Cockpit Size and Comfort

Bob W. hit on the absolutely best argument about the trailer issue (now that this thread has drifted so far from the initial query).

If the rigging procedure is so painful that it causes a reduction in your airtime (Should I? It doesn't look that good. Maybe tomorrow...) then you need a better trailer or rigging procedure.

Similarly, if you have to land early to make sure you have assistance to de-rig (Hey! Where did everybody go?) then you need a better trailer or de-rigging procedure.

I still like the hangar option, and as an added benefit, I save ounces of pennies on wing tape.