Old March 16th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
dave

Default Lowrance 2000C ???

I just saw one of these units for the first time last week at the pilot
shop at KLNS. Very nice display. I have a garmin 196 and a 430 in the
plane. It's amazing that virtually every hand held produced in the
last 5 or 6 years has a substantially better display than the 430. I
still prefer the B&W 196 display over the color 430 display.

Good luck with the new unit.
Dave
M35

Tri-Pacer wrote:
I just looked at one of these jewels yesterday and I am impressed. Is anyone
using one? How do you like it. I'd really like to hear pro's and cons. I'm
presently using a King Skymap IIIC and could probably sell if for what a
Lowrance 2000C would cost.

Thanks

Paul Anton

N1431A