Old September 9th 03, 01:19 PM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
Cub Driver writes:

Dan, are the Good People still Up in Arms and Pointing With Alarm that
the resurgent Bear population

I haven't heard anything about bears lately, but most every year we
have a moose sighting.

Is there a plaque on Gasoline Alley to mark your birthplace?

Not yet. But someday, perhaps... My student days much later did have
a few distinguishing moments - Struggling back to Stoke Hole from the
McConnell Hall computer cluster during the Blizzard of '78, and having
to put into Smith Hall (a Women's Dorm at the time) to wait out the
storm. It was Hell I say! We were trapped for 3 days. (The tough part
was sheaking out * piling more snow in front of the door)

It was the brick place on the
corner - 2nd floor. Of course, I was rather young at the time, so my
memory could be a bit off, but I recall wanting to be near my mother.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster