Old May 8th 05, 11:27 PM
Papa3

Default Download options for Cambridge Model 20

I use a Cambridge Model 20 logger and Cambridge Pocket Nav running on a
Compaq Aero 1520 (yeah, I know, I'm several versions behind on software and
hardware, but I'm a creature of habit).

Anyway, I'm sick of the little red mark next to my OLC claims. I'm not
willing to pack my laptop for everyday trips to the airport, and the Model
20 is securely tucked away under my glareshield, so direct access to the
serial port is inconvenient. What are my options for a download using just
the Compaq 1520? I'm basically not willing to jump through any hoops, so it
needs to be something that runs natively on the Pocket PC OS. Oh, and it
should be free :-))

Thanks,

Erik Mann (P3)