Old November 17th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Matt Barrow

Default "Tombstone" agency splitting hairs again

"Barney Rubble" wrote in message
Come on spill the beans, which race are you disparaging, based on your
entirely scientific study?

Whoever they are, they probably have better comprehension of the English
language than you do. (It wouldn't take much)

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
I'd like to see a study that breaks down the involvement of
US citizen pilots and foreign pilots in those incursions and
near mid airs. It has been my experience that pilots from
certain places in the world have a very casual attitude
about such things.