Old September 29th 09, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default VOR Alpha approach down to minimums with ATC COMS - Video

On Sep 28, 2:07*pm, Ross wrote:

I commend you that you actually get out in the weather in a organized
approach and practice what you learned. I never did it to the extent you
do and I should have done more. Congratulations. I wish I could still do
it now, even VFR.

Hopefully you get the chance to share your wealth of experience and
knowledge even from the right seat?

Keep up the good work and I enjoy the videos. As a side, what video
format do you load to YouTube, .wav?

Thanks Ross for the kind compliments.

I upload in a .wmv format (Windows Movie Maker is the video editor).