Old March 23rd 10, 01:57 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default To Mark

On Mar 22, 4:50*pm, Mark wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

I would never have a jackass sigfile like that.

You suck at pretending to be me.

Loser idiot.