Old February 1st 17, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What Is Wrong With OLC?

Sometimes the arrogance shown on RAS is absolutely astounding. Over 14,000 pilots worldwide disagree with our self-appointed arbiter of "what is and is not soaring."

I fly gliders to experience the thrill of using the atmosphere and its energy in my lifelong quest to avoid yardwork. I don't like competition, but admire those that do compete. It would be nice if Sean at least recognized that others might not share his competitive desire.

And I am sure that he was dropped on this earth with a full-blown set of competition skills, and never took a flight that did not involve a "task."