Old July 3rd 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Need new cushions

Hi Charles,

I sell CONFOR foam cushioning material and fabric covers he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/e-a-r.htm

Many customers just buy the foam and make the covers themselves to fit their
glider precisely. It is important to cover them as they don't hold up well
to U.V. Your local alterations shop can probably make the covers for you.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Vorsanger1" wrote in message
We need new cushions, front & back, for our SZD 50-3 "Puchacz"
glider. The original ones have been eaten up by the sun. Can anyone
recommend a shop which can do the job ? Thanks,

Charles V.