Old April 8th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,chi.general

Default Glenview: 'The Glen' an artifical place of bill****. GLENVIEW NAVAL AIR STATION ruled!

In chi.general Scott en Aztln wrote:
: On 7 Apr 2006 20:49:10 -0700, wrote:

:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/235...asrules0pu.jpg
:
:an F-15 Eagle (F-15E Strike Eagle?) at the Glenview Naval Air
:Station......... before the disgusting anti-american politicians
:decided to close the base down....and before GNAS became an artifical
:bubble of wasteland-suburbia *within* the suburb-villiage of Glenview.
:
:I miss the jets roaring overhead. now there is nothing but high price
:homes and BULL****

: Ah, so THAT'S what I smell as I drive west on Willow Road...

Aren't you like way west of there? Like in the state of California west?

Anyway, what you probably smelled was the garbage dump that was just north
of Glenview... that was where that british bomber crashed that had came to
the Chicago Air Show back in the 80's (was it late 70's?).

I think it's a golf course now...

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page