Old April 8th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,chi.general

Default Glenview: 'The Glen' an artifical place of bill****. GLENVIEW NAVAL AIR STATION ruled!

it is definitally an F-15 Eagle. which is an Air Force fighter. I
just don't know if it's an F-15C or an F-15E Strike Eagle.

I lived in Glenview for over 12 years. USAF planes landed at
Glenview Naval Air Station all the time. they came right over my
house. F-15s, F-16s and A-10s, in regular, non-crisis times.

then during the first gulf war, i saw a bunch of A-10s either landing
or taking off from GNAS

I saw a B-52 there, and the ThunderBirds (F-16s) and B-1B Lancer
Bombers used GNAS for the Chicago Air & Water Show.

I've seen non-Navy cargo planes at GNAS too. not a C-5 Galaxy but one
of the smaller ones.

in addition to all the Navy F-14 Tomcats, and F/A-18 Hornets and P-3
Orions.

someone out there must be able to confirm what i am saying.