Old August 6th 03, 08:16 AM
Errol Cavit

"David Bromage" wrote in message
JD wrote:
I personally like Brash's suggestion of the F-15s. Lease them of the
Yanks with a clause that states if the JSF is late, we keep the F-15s
for free until the JSF turns up. Fat chance but. Expensive purchase of
munitions to begin with, unless what we've got in store are
compatible?

What can our F-111s carry that an F-15E can't?

I think the main point is how far it can carry it. The F-15E/K has somewhat
better self-defence ability however (especially on egress)

--
Errol Cavit | to email, my middle initial is G | von Sanders (8/8/15):
"What can be done to save the situation?" Kemal: "We must place all the