Old December 23rd 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?
Because either that would be a lie, or your for-sale page where you say it
has 0 flight hours is a lie.

Or are you saying that lots of people say it will never fly? Because I
can point to about a dozen on this newsgroup.

I stand by what I said. It's all true.

If it's so damn safe, fly it and show us what it and you are made of.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
You can drag any rat out of the sewer and teach it to get some work done in