Old June 22nd 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack
Jack Webb as Sgt. Joe Friday

Default Hello? Ernie? Yeah, it's Mark

On Jun 22, 9:39*am, Ari Silverstein AriSilverst...@Use-Author-
Supplied-Address.invalid wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:
On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
it occured to me that I played that course
countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
the hills and hazards.

If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.

* 8^)

---
Mark

Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.

Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? *Where you been you little
****? *Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
word?

Harry? lol

Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
thing which I'd like.

Carey?

Thanks,
Mark

Oh, it's you *TROLLING" again, mark(ie), you almost had me fooled you
until I saw your bi-polar fukknutzoidism!!

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

You're so eaaaaaaaaasy and sooooooooo stupid.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

Chicken**** crybaby.

HELP ME ATT, HELP ME! LOL!