Old June 2nd 05, 06:51 PM
Jay Honeck

Listen Dudley, I posted, I thought, a very civil question. I think it
would
be way cool to get to fly the heavy stuff, even for a person such as
yourself, with lots of experience in other types. *Big Snip*

Look, guys, I know both of you (Jim "in person"; Dudley "on the phone") and
I can vouch for the fact that both of you would hit it off immediately
"in-person."

Therefore, I hereby invite you both to attend our barbecue cookout party at
OSH '05, held on Wednesday after the airshow at our campsite in the "North
40". This will be our third annual, and each one has grown a bit more from
the previous years. (See for pix.)

Jim will be there with "GOG" (God's Own Grill), helping with the cooking
duties -- and I sure hope you can make it, Dudley!

(And don't give us any of that "I can't make it" stuff. I *know* you've got
friends all over with whom you could hitch a ride...and, if not, I'll bet
you ten bucks we could find someone here flying to OSH with an empty seat!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA