Old April 26th 04, 05:21 AM
B2431

From: (robert arndt)

And you cannot ever call me un-American because I am a solid
conservative Republican that votes along party lines

You have made blatant anti American statements in this NG, you have practically
drooled over Nazi "achievements" in this NG etc, you have consistantly praiesed
all things German, when called upon by members of this NG to repudiate Nazi
atrocities you have never done so, you have done nothing but slam America. I
seriously doubt you are even a U.S. citizen.

I suggest you actually look at what's going on in Iraq, we are not getting our
butts kicked.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired