Old September 4th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Weeeeleeerieew

Default Liar Liar Pants On Fire Dept: Moller

Bret Ludwig wrote in
ups.com:

On Sep 3, 6:26 pm, Weeeelerieeeireireirierie wrote:
"Richard Isakson" wrote
innews:iuudnWPrdvwyE0HbnZ2dnUVZ_uygnZ2d@whidbeytel .com:

"Weeeeelerrrrrrr" wrote ...
Just like all the people that went before the Wrights that were
ridiculed, moller may have laid down a contribution that turns out
to be more than a footnote in years to come.

There is no valid comparison between the Wrights and Moller so your
argument is meaningless. Now, if you'd like to compare Moller with
Jim Bede ...

I wasn't comparing the Wrights with Moller, merely pointing out that
ignorant people in their time would have had a similar opinion of the
two. They did, it's a fact.

Moller's car doesn't work and I don't think it ever will The point I
am making is that that poster's lack of imagination is nauseating,
but even that pales in comparison to his reprehensible use of
Moller's dishonesty to tar a political view opposing his own.

That make him a ****heel first class.

No politics were intended. I do have political beliefs-which are in
fact pretty close to Revvilo Oliver's-but they are not my purpose here
at all. The issue is con men and their marks.

Bull****.