Old July 18th 03, 03:01 PM
OldCop

It was trut me!

wrote in message ...
In article RWwRa.82508$H17.25241@sccrnsc02, "Major says...

I have been reading this thread for a long time as I am hoping to build

my
own airplane when I retire in 18 months.

There have been numerous times that I felt compelled to stick my nose, or
opinion, into a thread but I didn't have a dog in the fight. By in large

have enjoyed the banter and I have learned quite a bit "lurking" as you

all
say. This thread however, got to me. I hate to have my first post

probably
be my last but "pac plyer" hit the nail on the head.

I have been a police officer for 29 years and I still marvel at the
lengthens people will go to when someone hurts their feelings. It almost
sounds like kids sometimes, "Mommy, he pushed me"!

In Indiana we have a law called intimidation.

IC 35-45-2-1
Intimidation

snip

I hope that was cut and paste, if you typed it it was above and beyond the

call
of newsgroup.