Old September 11th 04, 02:09 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:52:44 GMT, Bob Moore wrote:

Wow, what a load of BS! Nice fantasy, Yawn.

Sorry CB, because of all of the time that I spent on
furlough from Pan American Airlines, my resume reads
just about the same as John's. Unfortunately, I became
familiar with most of the 707 companies where he worked.
I have no difficulty believing his resume at all.

and it seems that the CIA has done a pretty good [1] job in the aviation
industry.

#m

[1] from an american viewpoint
--
The more one is absorbed in fighting Evil,
the less one is tempted to place the Good