Old January 21st 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Gas

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:50:56 -0700, LJ wrote:

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

How well does auto gas mix with 100LL?

I've had no problem with it. I've done a fill with 100LL every ~4 fill-ups to
keep up the lead levels. This time of year, I run 100% 100LL because of
stability. Never had a problem with mixing the fuels.

Ron Wanttaja

Thank Ron!
I have the Rotax,But have been using 100LL.Thanks Again!

Ummm, my experience on a Continental only, so I'm not sure how it relates to the
Rotax. I don't believe the fuel chemistry is adversely affected, but it does
mean you've got leaded fuel. If the Rotax can stand lead, you're probably OK.

Ron Wanttaja