Old June 5th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Perfect loop

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Viperdoc" wrote in
:

I would be interested in Patty's comments, but my guess is that
looking at the tight corners she pulls that they're at least 7G,
particularly when entered with a lot of energy.

Oh my God. I'm getting a headache just reading this! I suppose it;s
not so bad when you're semi reclined, but still. I've rarely been
over five even in square loops.

Bertie

You and I BOTH get a headache :-))

I don't think I've ever seen anyone work a routine more aggressively
than Wags. She works out physically constantly to stay in shape and I
know for certain she uses most of the 10g's she has available in her
300S. I'll tell you this much. I flew acro most of my life and I never
even came close to doing with an airplane what Patty does in her Extra
display routine.
MAN..that woman can fly!!! :-))

Mmm, yes, absolutely. I'm pretty sure tha even at 20 and very fit I
would not have cared for that much punishment. i doubt it ver would have
appealed, but then again, I never did any aerobatics in an airplane with
a semi reclined position though and that should be a huge help. I still
can't see how anyone can do 10 Gs regularly even for a short time. in
any case, that's over a 300% increase in stall speed! Yipes!

Bertie