Old January 3rd 05, 05:08 PM
Kyler Laird

Default AVIATIONTOOLBOX: catching up for the new year

I fell behind in maintaining my copies of FAA data last year.
http://aviationtoolbox.org/raw_data/FAA/
As a new year's resolution, I decided to get going again.

I misplaced the December ATA-100 data but I now have the January version
in place.
http://aviationtoolbox.org/old/ATA-100/

The raster sectionals had errors (in a Miami file) for a couple of cycles
and then the November set I received had a disk error. A very helpful
person at the FAA sent me his November set and then I recently received
the December set. Both are now in place.
http://aviationtoolbox.org/raw_data/FAA/sectionals/
I also processed the December set so that it's used for the "munged" data.
https://aviationtoolbox.org/members/...s/map_explorer
(I did everything else on Jan. 1 but that process just completed.)

Sorry for letting this go so much.

Enjoy.

--kyler