Old April 29th 05, 02:46 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Thanks. The Oshkosh checks are perfect. I thought about putting a pic of
my plane on checks from one of the custom suppliers (there are several that
will let up upload any picture and they will put in on your checks), but I
don't have a really nice picture of our Archer. These will do fine, and are
significantly cheaper than the custom ones.

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
news
I have those checks. They are pretty nice. I also ran accross a sight
where you can put a pic of your plane on them. I can't remember the
exact sight but a quick Google will get you the info.

Jon Kraus

Marty Shapiro wrote:

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in
:

Identity Check Printers, http://www.Identitychecks.com has a preprinted
Oshkosh series (8 designs). I've never purchased these checks, but did
remember seeing them once.