Old May 16th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Oshkosh 2007

Bart: If you make OSH, be sure to look us up. We will be somewhere around
the Safari tent. Our camper will be parked in the area around the private
house on the other side of the Ultralight runway.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
"B4RT" wrote in message
Yeah, I might be at OSH this year. I did visit Homer Bells last year too,
but I'm not sure if I'll be going there this year. Look for the Y/R/B Jet
Ranger.

Bart

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro
Ohio and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places
that are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on
the far side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked
near the private house.