Old May 3rd 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
John M. Martin Jr.

Default Things I Would Like To See

On Thu, 01 May 2008 15:54:34 -0700, gatt wrote:

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

seen a jet blow started!

No but I knew a girl once that could probably suck start a 182.

Excellent. I wonder what could she do with a twin.

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch (n)

The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the
back of a girl's throat and then proceeding to give her a large
cold bottle of your favorite carbonated drink, making her guzzle
it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create
the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress
your friends.
--
I bought a $450,000 house for $720,000. Bright, huh?