Old September 6th 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default When did this group change from?

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:46:00 -0500, "HEMI-Powered"
wrote:

Peter Hucker added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Here is your original post:

When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
and a place to share original work. When did this group change
from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
will have is others posting our work and all the originality
will be gone It is a shame.

You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.

Then, you and others who feel as you do should change the charter
of this NG to alt.binaries.aviation.original. Until then, I think
it is fair for anyone to post any type of aviation picture, no
matter what the source. It is exactly your narrow-minded approach
to this discussion that constitutes bigotry towards those who may
disagree with you.

It's not me that wants the photos to be original. That was Maple1.

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:12:59 GMT, Maple1
wrote:

Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like
it I killfile it.

Post away

Peter Hucker wrote:

You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types
of postt.

The symbol # is called an octothorpe.
(A whimsical creation based on the idea that the symbol looks like a village surrounded by eight fields)