Old September 7th 08, 04:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default When did this group change from?

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:53:32 -0400, hielan' laddie wrote
(in article ):

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What threat?

He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
(that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging. He
made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I replied
telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person suggested
that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect that
given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.

It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd actually
been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to finf
me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that either:

1 Alan-me-lad has no balls

2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers

3 both of the above.

His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation in
the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In that,

and in other things...)

Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
crickets chirping

Hmm. He doesn't seem to have answered. Perhaps there's a problem with Newsguy
and I simply haven't seen any answer. If there was an answer, could someone
please point it out? Thanks so much.