Old December 28th 03, 06:49 PM
Dave LaCourse

Sandra writes:

I know there are so many problems in the united states, but I am trying
to help my sister, she wants to tell her boyfriend in the
Air Force that she loves him by morse code, she needs to have a listing
of the alphabet letters in morse, so she can write and relay the
message, he is over seas and she has never said that to him, and he is
learning morse code, she wants to do theis for New Years andyone
would like to help, email ( Thank You )

Morse Code is made up of dots and dashes, i.e., the letter F is (..-.). However
it doesn't *sound* like that. If you were listening to Morse code, the letter
F would sound like this: dididahdit. Your sister will find it easier if she
writes it as it sounds. Go to this Ham's website:
http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/ham/morse-intro.html

Understand dididahdahdidit
d;o)

Dave