Old April 21st 04, 08:30 AM
Peter Duniho

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
[...] I must warn you that I am a programmer
and have a fair knowledge of what's going on under the covers.

I'm a programmer too and "have a fair knowledge of what's going on under the
covers". So what?

I am amused at how much text you went to the trouble to write, just to make
up a brand new argument, pretending it was the old one, and debating it as
if someone else actually said all the things you bothered to rebut.

As for your answering the original question, that's not what this subthread
is about. I made a perfectly accurate statement, and you claimed it was
false. Since you failed in that, you then proceeded to write an entirely
entertaining essay, making up a whole new argument, the purpose of which I
can only imagine is that you figured you'd have better luck with that one
than the previous one.

I do appreciate the time you've spent in pursuit of the amusement of the
rest of us though. Thanks!

Pete