Old April 12th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Lawson

Default What a Wonderful Morning

"Jay Maynard" wrote in message

I do...because I hope to be making that much money one day, and the ides
of
giving that much of it to the government to waste irritates me no end.

Can't say I care much one way or the other how much you make Jay, as long as
you are scrupulously honest about it. I would gladly pay MORE than I do now
if the gov't would apply the same care to their spending as I do. I believe
heavily in supporting my fellow man, without the assistance of a fictional
god, and the gov't is the best tool I have to do that, but they're all
frigged up. They pay themselves first, their buddies second, their
supporters third, and the people who really need it last.