Old June 7th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Employment

On Jun 6, 9:29 pm, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:

We're starting brand new CFI's at $32K which is about double what most
regionals are paying for a new right seat pilot.

It terms of dollars, I suppose so, but in terms of experience, it
would seem to me that they're a lot better off in the right seat of
something with two turbines.

How would an ambitions kid (and that is definitely not me on either
count) ever make those part 135 minima if all he does is go around and
around the pattern in day VFR conditions, with a very few XC and night
hours added into the mix?