Old April 11th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default It's unfair- snow!

On 4/11/2007 7:45:59 AM, "Viperdoc" wrote:

Well, today and for the next few days we have up to 10 inches of snow
forecast. More snow shoveling in front of the hangar door. More slipping
on the icy ramp. No VFR flight, and lots of wet icy clouds at low
altitudes.

What happened to spring?

Yep, I got burned here in NY. I drained the gas and put the snowblower away
two weeks ago during the 60 degree temps.

My Bonanza is finally coming out of annual this week, after four longs weeks
of waiting for various parts, and I was so looking forward to a VFR day to
get a test flight in. Oh, well, low IFR from a blizzard with ice in the
clouds will have to do... I can't wait anymore. (just joking)

--
Peter