Old November 6th 18, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Wells

Default "Do It Yourself" airborne proximity warning device

I'd like to be able to take NMEA stream from the Softrf for NON-FLARM contacts. I'm happy to write software or whip up a little micro to merge this with the NMEA output from FLARM and present them on my xcsoar radar.

But I expect the Softrf antenna will negatively impact my flarm tx/rx and vice versa.

I'm in the UK. CLASSIC Flarm. But at the high level I don't think this makes any difference. I'm happy to do a lot of the leg work myself but just wondered what was possible.