Old September 26th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default Please Ignore Mxsmanic

Crash Lander wrote:
As much as I agree that flight sim problems are rarely solved with real
world flying solutions, and that he may be asking some of the questions in
the wrong group, I have to say that I am also a flight simmer! And yes, I am
learning to fly. I only have 1 hour so far, so have just begun my journey,
but just because I am not a real pilot yet, doesn't mean that some of my
curious questions that arise from the simming world might not be worth
listening to from a real world pilot point of view.
You need to remember that just because a thread has been posted, it doesn't
mean you have to read it.
Crash Lander

1) You *are* a real pilot with just one hour... a student pilot. Every
licensed pilot starts that way.

2) Being a flight simmer isn't the issue here... it's only the wrapper around
the rotten meat.

3) The sheer volume of postings from Numbnuts makes it difficult to just
killfile his threads. Sure, I can easily killfile *him*, but I'm left with the
mass of replies. More to the point, the mass of replies sucks the oxygen out of
the room for any real questions.

4) While you have every intention of completing your course of study, Numbnuts
only wants to lecture us so as to demonstrate his superior knowledge. The fact
that he has none doesn't faze him. *He* is not a real pilot; nor does he have
any intention of ever learning how to fly. That's why he needs to go away from
here and rec.aviation.student, where he also crossposts.

Bottom line: it's not that Numbnuts is a simmer; it's that the simmer is
Numbnuts and he doesn't want to learn; only to lecture.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com