Old November 20th 03, 04:41 AM
DJA

Default Life insurance

I plan to get back into soaring this spring after several years out of the
cockpit. Problem is my current insurance company is acting like I've
decided to do something dangerous!

When I first mentioned this to the insurance folks the line got quite and
I was told my premium would go through the roof. When I reminded them that
they covered me while I was flying for the DOD, the concession was a
temporary draconian rate until I log like 70 hours and become current.

Anyway, would sure appreciate to hear any suggestions where I can take my
term life business.

Dan in Dallas ...

My current life insurance provider seems to think flying a glider is more
dangerous then flying for the DOD. By that