Old August 8th 05, 04:28 AM
Jim Burns

Then, today, the vendors were open again for a few hours, and the freebie
drawings were held. We once again won (this time a plastic piece from

Plane
Plastics -- one that I had JUST broken a few weeks ago, conveniently
enough!)

So... you mean rather than spending my weekend sanding, prepping,
fiberglassing, patching, reinforcing, re-sanding, re-prepping and painting
our 40 year old interior window plastic, I could have just flown down to the
Cherokee Fly-In, send the wife and kids off swimming, hung around gawking at
some great planes and maybe I'd have just WON a piece or two??

I must be insane, but now it's confirmed... Jay you suck.

Next year.... next year.

Jim Burns