Old March 23rd 20, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

ABQ Soaring and Sundance Aviation at Moriarty were both conducting
training flights yesterday.Â* I'm sure their folks were taking adequate
precautions.Â* Power flying activities were also going on and, as soon as
I see a relatively decent soaring forecast (given the season), I'll take
the Stemme up.Â* Of course, I don't need to interact with anyone to get
airborne or put away.Â* Luckily...

On 3/22/2020 6:42 PM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
Airsailing in NV has closed down, and now Willliams in CA is closed. will contests be cancelled next? Does SSA have a position on this? Are there things we can do to mitigate exposure so we can fly? Inquiring pilots want to know...

--
Dan, 5J